Old 30-05-2007, 04:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default roundup in the yard and garden

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...
"JoeSpareBedroom" was forced to post this in:
rec.gardens

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...
"JoeSpareBedroom" was forced to post this
in: rec.gardens

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...

I use home made concoctions to get rid of mites etc.
that I've learned from my neighbors.

Try blending onions & garlic with water (1 gallon water, 4 onions,
and all the cloves from a head of garlic). Put it in a bottle, stick
it in the garage, and forget about it for a year. Not only will it
repel any bug including Japanese beetles, it will cause car to
swerve away from your property. Nasty stuff. Perfect!

Well I can do that. You *know* I've always got onion and garlic
laying around. I've also got a bunch of those gallon sized spray
bottles around with home made stuff which is all labeled. I'll give
it a try.

Michael

It might work when it's fresh, but I'm *sure* it works after getting
really disgusting for a year. Be sure to filter it, obviously. First
through a regular kitchen strainer, then through coffee filters, which
can take forever.

Maybe I'll use the ripe stuff as mouthwash when unannounced drop in guests
come by.

Michael

--
This is how it works in my house. Click the pic to enlarge it:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=42ko0mf

LOL! I can "amen!" that one too........love to see the expressions if u did