Old 30-03-2003, 02:32 AM
zhanataya

Default Morning glory vine

On 29 Mar 2003 14:21:11 -0800, (hedrew3) wrote:

I have morning glory that's running rampant and I need to trim it.
What sort of tool is recommended?

Thanks

Mornig Glory is an annual and it is way to early for it to be above
ground if you don't live close to the equator. Are you sure it is not
bind weed. The flower looks like morning glory and they have the same
type of growth habits. Mostly gardeners pull it out because it grows
so fast it eats the garden. I don't know how you would trim it to
keep it civilized and in bloom if you chose to keep it. If you get
good advice that isn't posted to the group let us know how it is done.

zhan