Old 30-05-2007, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article 1,
"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" wrote:

Charlie was forced to post this in: rec.gardens

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/05/27/1485/

Excerpt from article:

"Almost a quarter of this year’s US corn crop is expected to be turned into
fuel. Drought in Australia has added to the food prices spike, which is
feeding through to world inflation."

I swear to Gawd I'd be much happier if we went back to the horse and buggy
days.

Michael

Bikes and well designed mass transit would help. Meanwhile anyone know
what a window quilt is ?

http://www.windowquilt.com/

Bill who has a few about his home but has two cars in the drive way.
May go back to one like 1967.

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade