Old 30-05-2007, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Frost due?

On May 30, 12:07 pm, Martin wrote:
It's sunny and windy today in ZH today.
--

I might just pop over to warm myself up, I put the wood burnner on
last night and then it got so hot, we nodded off and woke in the early

Tonight, I might dye my grey roots to the champagne colour of my 30's,
natural then, not so natural now and to keep on topic I planted out
lots of veggie today includingsquash, tomato, courgette and I have
sown or is that sewn, mixed lettuce seed.

Judith