Old 30-05-2007, 08:02 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

On Wed, 30 May 2007 11:33:58 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

Chicken plant sludge? We call that sausage. There is nothing left over.
Nothing but the horrid smell of a charnel house. Even the feathers are
feed to cows for protein.

Looks like the price of beef is going to skyrocket, if'ns we feed both
the corn and chickenshit/feathers to our cars.

Holy shit, horrid doesn't even describe it. I've driven by these
places, in southern MO and northern ARK. In our end of the state
someone is always fighting with, and usually losing to, the pork
producers and the state. Premium Farms has emptied a large part of a
neighboring county with the stench and pollution. I shit you not, if
you even walk in one of those buildings for a few seconds, the reek is
nigh on impossible to remove from your skin and clothing. I don't give
a crap what they claim and "verify", they are destroying large areas of
the environment, let alone the independent producers, of which there
are few left. Money talks and pigshit reeks.

There would be a whole lot less fast food eaten if people could drive
by and see and smell these places. Tyson? Hormel? Patooie.

Your friend might want to get his money back. Bush SAYS he is pushing
for fuel cells.

*snork*

Charlie