Old 30-05-2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default roundup in the yard and garden

"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" wrote in
6.121:

Charlie was forced to post this in: rec.gardens

On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:30:56 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
wrote:

I try to do as much organically as I can. I've only been gardening
for about 7 years now. Most of my adult life has been spent in a
condo, 300 feet in the air with a terrace. Sure, I always had pot
gardens on the terrace

Whoooaaa......faaar out, man. Didn't you worry about getting busted?

LOL... I never got busted but could never get the tomato plants to
grow right. I got blossoms but no tomatoes.

Michael

Beez a bee, honeybee.