Old 30-05-2007, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.california
Branson Hunter Branson Hunter is offline

Default California gardening?

On May 30, 8:18 am, wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what small towns in California might be
recommended for (1) good place to reti (2) good place to garden.
I'm currently living in a tornado alley and it doesn't seem to me to
be a very good place to settle down. I'd like to live inland.

Thanks in advance!

I think you need to narrow your query to Northern, Central or Southern
California. Then ask what towns or cities should be eliminated from
consideration.
California has scores of towns / cities that fit youdr requirments.

Branson