Old 30-05-2007, 10:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Default Need help identifying herbs

"Bill Rose" wrote in message
Last year everything was late. It was my first year growing mostly from
seed and the rain kept me out of the garden until May. I thought that
these herbs had died but they came back this year. I don't recognize
them so I don't think they are weeds. I posted them in
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I had to do the last of the 3 posts over.
It didn't up-load.

I'd appreciate any help and I apologize for the quality of the snaps. It
was a rush job as usual. If they don't get identified, I'll do better
next time.

- Bill

Some of us don't have access to binary newsgroups. It would be better to
post pictures at a site like www.photobucket.com. It's free, by the way.