Old 30-05-2007, 11:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Charlie[_2_] Charlie[_2_] is offline

Default Need help identifying herbs

On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:25:19 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

Last year everything was late. It was my first year growing mostly from
seed and the rain kept me out of the garden until May. I thought that
these herbs had died but they came back this year. I don't recognize
them so I don't think they are weeds. I posted them in
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I had to do the last of the 3 posts over.
It didn't up-load.

I'd appreciate any help and I apologize for the quality of the snaps. It
was a rush job as usual. If they don't get identified, I'll do better
next time.

- Bill

Are all the photos of the same plant, Bill?

The first one, shot from the top, looks like echinacea.

Hmmm
Charlie