Old 30-05-2007, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default OT Outlook express prob

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
It won't come as any surprise to those that don't like it but my OE is
playing up!
This morning all my contacts had disappeared, checked the address book
which
was full of names and emails but from 4 years ago, nothing more recent,
yet
when I found the address book in the address folder all was there?
I imported the names and address back to the OE address book, and that is
now working again but it still wont admit I have any contacts! (is it
trying
to tell me something :~)

Anyone know what may have occurred, or how to put it right?
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

It's probably a corrupt file and it usually happens with the inbox/outbox
folders which can just be deleted from the location folder and then
automatically recreate themselves when O/E is restarted.
If you are on XP or Vista then just try a system restore to a few days ago.
This newsgroup will almost certainly solve your problem
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlooke xpress under
msnews.microsoft.com