Old 31-05-2007, 12:16 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" wrote in
.121:

FragileWarrior was forced to post
this in: rec.gardens
I just got back from riding Jonsey. He hates the indoor ring but
it's just too wet to jump outside. Same old routine. He dances
around and plops a few big dollops and then tries to throw me. He is
definitely an outside boy. He has yet to emit any methane while I'm
gooming him but I'm not about to give him any ideas.

Michael

D'argo has always saved his best... er... ERUPTIONS... for the
farriers. He does it to be funny, I swear. It's his own personal
commentary on things. And he always has a look on his face like the
little boy who farts loudly in church -- totally embarrased but
obviously he couldn't control it, Mom. Really, it was just an
accident.

Jonsey was such a quiet, sweet fellow when I first started riding him.
Now he's full of the devil. Seems like right after I made the
decision to buy him, the spoiled child routine started. I suppose he
somehow senses he has a permanent, good family and wants the spoils
he's missed. He never looks embarrased when he does something
ungentlemanly like. He looks defiant Somehow I've got to get him
to realize he no longer has to race for his oats. Once he settles
down he can sail over fences like no other horse I've ever had but if
I don't warm him up first I find myself hurtling over fences at what
seems like 100mph.

Michael

I hope you're wearing a helmet, my friend.