Old 31-05-2007, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rhiannon S Rhiannon S is offline

Default Unusual trees for a new park

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Bob Hobden" writes:

| The Monkey Puzzle Tree is a favourite of mine too, there is an

excellent one
| just near the Orangery at Kew but I'm not so sure one would be a good

idea
| in a public park these days, some little darling might prick

themselves.
| :-(

Oh, GOOD!

Isn't that how kids are supposed to learn? Do something stupid, feel pain.
Do something really, really stupid like playing chicken with train, feel
Charles Darwin's chainsaw of natural selection.
--
Rhiannon_s
Due to it's large carbon footprint the light at the end of the tunnel has