Old 31-05-2007, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 20:52:51 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

In article
,
Bill Rose wrote:

Bush SAYS he is pushing
for fuel cells.

- Bill

I'll believe that when I see it...
I think he's just playing lip service if you know what I mean.

Hmmmm.....thought that was the the Arkansawyer that played that.

Huh?????
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
Nicholson

Hi Om,

I believe charlie was referencing (jokingly) the bill & monica scandel, uh,
show! charlie can correct me if i'm wrong though.......

Rae