Old 31-05-2007, 07:18 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Mike Patterson Mike Patterson is offline

Default Down to three fish and today I think I figured out why

On Thu, 31 May 2007 09:28:18 CST, "MLF" wrote:

wrote
...it is plain "bird"
netting used all over the world and is not meant to actually catch
birds but keep them off of stuff.

Ingrid:

Thanks for your insight. Could you supply an internet link to a suitable
product? I don't mean to intend you to endorse any particular product or
vendor, just give us an example of the right type and an idea of the cost.

Michael
New Orleans, Louisiana USA

I bought bird netting at Lowes to keep leaves off during the winter,
but I don't want it in place during the summer!

$5.93 for 14'x14'

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...00023132-10008
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin