Old 31-05-2007, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
clc clc is offline

Default ID Help! "fuzzy" flowers

In message . com, Gem Wit
writes
My sister bought a house in Zone 6a (NW New Jersey) in Dec., and I
convinced her to NOT rip everything out until we got a chance to see
what the previous owners had planted. Good thing- she LOVES her maroon-
colored bearded irises and pussy willows! This one has me stumped
though: http://gemwit.tumblr.com/ I've never seen it before. Can you
kind folks help? (it will contribute to my garden goddess-like status
in her eyes

Many thanks!

---
"Seize the day and throttle it"

Pulsatilla (Pasque Flower). Those "fuzzy" things are the fruits; you can
see a couple of the purple flowers in the middle of the picture.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Double that opinion. That's what it is.

Cheryl