Old 31-05-2007, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default sweet butter lettuce

Charlie wrote in :

*snip*

I like the tater idea and will definitely try that next year. I too
move pots around and shade stuff.

I'll let you know what kind of results we get. My grandpa pointed out
that if you plant taters in too small of container you'll get small
potatoes. (I want them a little smaller than a fist.)

*snip: town cleanup*

i am always on the lookout for buckets!

I've got a use for a few more of them myself. ;-)

BTW Puckdropper, I have *never* heard of anyone liking their garden so
much they take it with them when they move! That is love!

Take care, it's an illness, I tell ye!
Charlie

Well, I'm only taking the potatoes and some strawberries. The other
stuff is staying, but hopefully will be ready for harvest before we do
move. Once the plant's established, 30 days can make a big difference.

Puckdropper