Old 31-05-2007, 09:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Need help identifying herbs

Charlie wrote in :
[..]
No, it was bee balm, at least that was what the labeling said it was.
I have gotten mislabeled pots before. It is not flowering yet, I
planted it late last year (one of those really late sales at garden
center) and it didn't bloom last summer.

I'll go take a pic and put it up on abp.gardens.

Done.

Crap.....I was/ am in a hurry. The photos are friggin' huge, I forgot
to reset the camera or resize the jpg. the first time. The second
post is a little smaller, but still kinda large. Two shots per
message.

Charlie

I can't get abpg. I've asked XNews to get it but it's not up yet. At
least the ID problem is solved!