Old 01-06-2007, 04:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Need help identifying herbs

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2007 08:25:49 -0700, Bill Rose
wrote:

Oh, Charlie,
I don't know if I can wait that long. Think I'll take another run at
this in a few days after I get some film developed. You remember what
film is? Won't get much done today. My Lovey-poo is taking me to see
"Paris,je t'aime". I'm hoping for some good views of the worlds #1
tourist destination. We'll start in the park across the street from the
cinema with a store bought burned rotisserie chicken, baguette and, a
bottle of Medoc. I'll put the garden on auto-pilot.

Sounds like a absolutely delightful afternoon ahead. Tell Lovey-poo
that Charlie wishes her a fine day as well.

Film? Listen, old trout, for the price of film and developement and
running to the gettin' place and all that, you could take the next
step. Pretty small learning curve involved. ;-)

I'm gonna' have to re-read the last few missives from Jan. I've been
running around too much. Looked kinda exotic.

Dovete fare ritardare la vostra fretta

plus tard,

Mas tarde

- Bill

Charlie

Konichiwa Charlie,
but spend money Charlie? Are you mad? Have your tires come off their
rims? It will probably happen when Lovey-poo gets me back in harness.
Had lunch under a tree and watched the Canadian geese and, duck swim
around in the lake. The menu was as previously stated. Got to the cinema
early. Had some coffee and a short nap. "Paris, je t'aime" is a crazy
quilt of short stories, some sad, some funny, some weird. I strongly
recommend it. Personally, I was bordering on the verge of melancholy.
Travel is an expensive addiction.

Got me some marigolds for the buddha on the front walk.

Gonna have to get to fixin' the garage soon though before the whole damn
thing come crashing down.

Gotta run. Time for digestives. Alla vostra salute.

- Bill
Coloribus gustibus non disputatum