Old 01-06-2007, 10:44 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

Nope. It's just a small town in Indiana. I'm in the heart of town.
There's the post office, town hall, our only restaurant and four
grain silos. Oh, yeah, and the tornado siren. There are no stop
signs/lights on Main Street. I keep my horses in the heart of town
and I can ride them right to the door of the post office if I feel
like it.

"HorseS" - plural? That sounds like it is the kind of town that
would only have one horse.

Well, two of them can fit in my Neon so maybe it's like a one and 2/3 horse
town...