Old 01-06-2007, 12:35 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

On 6/1/07 6:39 AM, in article ,
"FragileWarrior" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

On 5/31/07 3:02 PM, in article
, "FragileWarrior"
wrote:

"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" wrote in
6.121:

I hope you're wearing a helmet, my friend.

Always. And no jewelry either.

Michael

The first time I popped a helmet I had to return it for a new one and
write a story about what had happened so they could study it. I
settled for drawing a cartoon of Evil D'argo (complete with tiny,
devil, horse-horns) laughing maniacally as he sucked in his gut and
spun his saddle -- and me -- off on steep slope. I think I may even
have had bounce lines to show my trajectory down the hillside.

I'd love to see a copy of it!

Me, too. I didn't keep one.

What did they say when you sent the cartoon in? It does sound funny.