Old 01-06-2007, 02:33 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.california
bob[_4_] bob[_4_] is offline

Default California gardening?

-
wrote in message
ups.com...
Just out of curiosity, what small towns in California might be
recommended for (1) good place to reti (2) good place to garden.
I'm currently living in a tornado alley and it doesn't seem to me to
be a very good place to settle down. I'd like to live inland.

Thanks in advance!

CA is a place you retire FROM. Unless your a multi=millionaire. Very high
prices, high taxes, high prices, and the people suck. If you may be sending
kids to school, they'll become idiots. It's the land of being Politically
Correct. I would go to the NW - Or, WA. ID. Up state NY is very nice (buy a
4-wheel jeep). But CA would be my last choice. I live in San Diego, CA.