Old 01-06-2007, 05:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Tomatoes are in & Red Mulch

In article ,
Ann wrote:

mleblanca expounded:

Hi Ann
No experience with red mulch, but just have to say that my
husband and I enjoyed our first tomatoes tonight. OK they
were 'just' Sweet 100 and there were only 2 ripe ones, so
we each had one for Dessert! Oh the flavor and the delicious
juice. Two more should be ready tomorrow.............
Emilie
NorCal

Doesn't matter that they were Sweet 100's, the first tomato of the
season is something to celebrate! I can't wait....

I'll have to wait:-( Central Valley, north to south grows most of the
produce in the US. Emilie is the perfect example. I'm near the coast.
Had fog and overcast for the last ten days. This mornin' it was foggy
and misting.

- Bill
Coloribus gustibus non disputatum