Old 01-06-2007, 02:52 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article ,
wrote:

the problem is, all carbon based fuels release CO2 when burned.

what we need is to break the hydrogen oxygen bond in water and then burn the
hydrogen
back to water. plants do this, they use solar energy to knock the hydrogen
off the
water, use the energy of the electrons to form a covalent bond (organic) that
stores
the energy (using CO2). That is really clean energy.

Ingrid

So invent the process and make it profitable.
You could be the next multi-billionaire...

:-)

It really is not that hard to make Hydrogen.
The trick is getting people to use it as a fuel, make it cost effective,
and SAFE.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.