Old 01-06-2007, 03:21 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Philip Semanchuk Philip Semanchuk is offline

Default Ongoing care for tomato plants

In article ,

On 2007-05-29, Philip Semanchuk wrote:

I would not dare to argue with someone named TomatoLord! But seriously,
with which part would he disagree? Reading what you wrote, I think we're
saying the same thing -- use mulch to keep soil from splashing onto your
plants.

i think I should have read you post again. I think my brain went on
vacation mid paragraph. I could not find anything to disagree with the
when I just read it.

That's good to know, thanks! I'm always looking to learn something new
or confirm what I thought I knew.

Cheers
--
Philip Semanchuk