Old 01-06-2007, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Tropical-looking garden in shade - advice requested

"Chris Potts" wrote in message
Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

Chris can you remember where you got the yunnan/itinerans or was it grown
from seed? I ask because all I can do is kill it both inside and
outside:-(

Chris Potts

Hello Rupert

We got the original plant from

The Palm Farm
Station Road
Thornton Curtis
Ulceby
North Lincolnshire
DN39 6XF

which is three miles from where we live. If you like I will put a
offshoot in a pot and you can have it. We are in the process of moving to
Manchester, so are travelling along the M62 with monotonous regularity so
we should be able to arrange a transfer somehow.

All the best,

Chris Potts

Thanks Chris I will be in touch.