Old 01-06-2007, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Which mower - follow up.

I asked last month about which rotary mower to buy.
It was down to either a Honda or Hayter 18" or thereabouts.

I went with the Hayter Harrier 41 eventually, and have not regretted it
- it is a very nice mower. Surprisingly quiet, with very little
vibration on the hands when being used. The only downside, is the bag
doesnt seem to be big enough, though I think most of the mowers have a
similar sized bag/collection box.

Also, a recommendation for Chapmans Garden Machinery in Countesthorpe,
Leics. Good advice, and chucked in some freebies, without any prompting,
and then gave a £20 reduction on the price. Well worth going there.
Alan.