Old 30-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] honeysuckle to benefit IBC

Hi, Craig.

Sorry about that rain...

If you plan to deliver the tree to the MidAtlantic (via Jay), you've got
less than 2 weeks to finalize the deal. If you have to settle through
Reiner, there's probably not enough time to make the MidAtlantic.

If you don't want to restrict bidding to IBC members, eBay is probably the
way to go, as you'll get more exposure (pace, Jim L). It would probably help
to mention that the tree is being sold for the benefit of the IBC.

Regards,

Bart