Old 01-06-2007, 05:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default Melamine in fish food

"Kurt" wrote in message
In article ,
"Reel McKoi" wrote:

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
In the paper today was a story about fish food contaminated with
melamine.
The story was about commercial fish farming, but it got me to wondering
how
much melamine I don't know about is in what I feed my fish.

============================
Fish and other pets aside, I wonder how much is in our food, the things
that
we eat. We're sticking to fresh foods only. No more convenience foods
that
contain all types of "additives."

How about those of us growing up in the 50s & 60s eating those TV
dinners?

My parents never bought them but I heard they were pretty tasteless.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.