Old 01-06-2007, 10:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Someone do a rain dance, please

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

Now that makes more sense to me. wonder if an old civil war
battleground would work as well................

What do you think, Buderschnookie?

If you want, Rachael, I'll go to my 5000 Spells book and look up the spells
for rain again but I think the turtle was, by far, the easiest to do.

When you made your turtle, did you remember the tail? I think the tail is
very important since that's sort of the... um... water end. ))