Old 01-06-2007, 10:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default The Baffling Disappearance of The Bees.

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message .com
from SDR contains these words:

Otherwise, since this is a world-wide phenomenon, there
must be a world-wide cause. And the only thing I can
think of off the top on my head happening world-wide
right now is the shifting of the earth' magnetic field(s).

Well, if all the worlds bees are found congregating in one place and
unable to leave, you'll know you were right.

Janet

And you'll know you've found the place to beez.