Old 01-06-2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Bill Rose Bill Rose is offline

Default Need help identifying herbs

In article .com,
mleblanca wrote:

I'd still give
all of the for one mocking bird.

My mockingbird leaves the first of May. He goes down to the creek
to help with raising the younguns. No singing at this time, too busy

- Bill
Coloribus gustibus non dispu

Emilie

Friends of ours had a tree where a mockingbird nested for 3 years in a
row. I could have listen to that bird all night. The drive to their hour
took us by fields with a small brook, where deer would be grazing in
the long shadows. That and the food that our friends made, made every
other Sat. an event that I awaited with great anticipation. Mockingbird
left, friends left, deer left but I still do the Sat. night barbeque.
I'd love to listen to a mockingbird again.

- Bill