Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default wish list

Of course I have a wish list! And I wish I could find it! It's somewhere in
the midst of all the Newsletter stuff on my desk. Well, it's more than
Newsletter stuff. It probably compares to yours, Kath.

After the June meeting, Society season is done until September. Time to
clean up, LOL!

Diana

"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:15:05 -0700, K Barrett wrote:
Ever write down orchid wish lists? I was cleaning off my desk (yeah,
that

Sure, here is my current shopping list:

Epi falcatum
Schoenorchis fragrans
Encyclia radiata
Tuberolabium kotoense
Angraecum (all or any)
Den linguiforme
senile
quadrangulare ?
aggregatum
Neofineta falcata in bloom

Any spelling errors are due to medication.

Bob