Old 01-06-2007, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
platypusgra platypusgra is offline

Default Chemical to kill grass in my rockery

Can any one help I have a large rockery with some lovely alpines and
heathers. I am forever pulling the couch grass out by hand and short
of digging out all my rockery I can not seem to find any chemical to
just kill grass at the shops. All the chemicals in the seem to just
kill anything green or weeds in the lawn. I am looking for something
to be selective just for grass. I dont like using chemicals if I can
help it but it seems the only option?