Old 02-06-2007, 02:09 AM posted to sci.agriculture.beekeeping,sci.environment,rec.gardens,alt.politics
Captain Compassion Captain Compassion is offline

Default The Baffling Disappearance of The Bees.

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 23:28:30 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Captain Compassion" wrote in message
.. .

It's the bee rapture I tell you.

I'm going with this idea. I like it.

http://www.thestate.com/101/story/54298.html

--
There may come a time when the CO2 police will wander the earth telling
the poor and the dispossed how many dung chips they can put on their

Wherever I go it will be well with me, for it was well with me here, not
on account of the place, but of my judgments which I shall carry away
with me, for no one can deprive me of these; on the contrary, they alone
are my property, and cannot be taken away, and to possess them suffices
me wherever I am or whatever I do. -- EPICTETUS

Celibacy in healthy human beings is a form of
insanity. -- Captain Compassion

"Civilization is the interval between Ice Ages." -- Will Durant.

Joseph R. Darancette