Old 02-06-2007, 03:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

On 6/1/07 5:05 PM, in article ,
"FragileWarrior" wrote:

I have lots of rocks that I've hauled home from my favorite glacial outfall
pile. And a few (two, I think) pieces of wonderfully contorted driftwood
but not much else.

What do you have in yours?

Oh, wait, on rainy days I have a large pale green trash can that I put out
under the leaky gutters to catch rainfall for use on dry days.

Rocks, lots of rocks, a cement frog that my daughter adores, a gargoyle or
two (love those), a sax playing bee, a ladybug and assortment of
geekybeeks. Some trellises too.