Old 02-06-2007, 03:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

On 6/1/07 6:03 PM, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough" wrote:

The message
from FragileWarrior contains these words:

I have lots of rocks that I've hauled home from my favorite glacial outfall
pile. And a few (two, I think) pieces of wonderfully contorted driftwood
but not much else.

What do you have in yours?

My rocks are granite glacial boulders the size of an armchair; they
were brought on a truck and placed where I wanted them by a very, very
patient crane driver.

I also have;

A yin yang granite bird bath. Birds despise it .They drink from

A large green Thai basin, filled with water, with a copper toad
sitting in the bottom. It should have glass bubbles floating on the
surface but I can't remember where I put them away last winter.

A blue china pig.

A lifesize granite torso of a pregnant woman

A dingle-dangle glass bauble thing, foundlast month in a jumble sale

Two lifesize wire figures of a man and a woman

A blue china bowl of water with 3 plastic water lilies floating

An ancient octagonal cast iron gatepost, looks a bit likea Japanese
temple (if you squint).

Assorted birdfeeders , bird tables, and nest boxes

Garden seats

Several tall stainless steel poles with stones balanced on top,
wobbles in the wind

A washing line

Janet.

I want pictures!