Old 02-06-2007, 03:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default wish list

Ah! But what orchids they are! Imagine if I wanted a Phal Baldan's
Kaleidoscope or Colm Wildcatt...

K Barrett

"danny" wrote in message
.. .
Out of all those slips of paper you only had two orchids written down?
What's wrong with you? I thought you were a fellow orchid addict? :-)
-danny

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Ever write down orchid wish lists? I was cleaning off my desk (yeah,
that was my first mistake) and found many tiny scraps of paper tucked
amongst the piles of bills and other things I intend to get to one of
these days. Mostly they contain the usual: titles of books and songs to
purchase but I also stumbled across Den. cucumerianum and Poly(radnis?)
sallenii ( a relative of the Ghost Orchid).

Its June 1st, the wallet's fat (Yeah, that's the second mistake).

I feel the heat of orchid lust a-rising.

Must. not. reach. for. credit. card.

K Barrett