Old 02-06-2007, 12:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Ortho Bug B Gon Max question

Pesticides
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/spring.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
My wife inadvertantly used Ortho Bug B Gon Max spray on a row of lettuce
and mustard. The bottle does not list this particular vegetable at all on
the outside of the label, and the inside of the label has been damaged to
the point where I can't read it. Does anyone have any information about
using this on lettuce and mustard? Should I destroy the plants, or can
they be eaten after a certain amount of time?