Old 02-06-2007, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default mice in greenhouse

Kate Morgan wrote:
This morning I was told that if you plant mint in your greenhouse it will
keep the mice away, anyone else heard this ?

kate

If you try this Kate please plant the mint in a bucket,not the soil.
Mint is all-pervasive and once planted is very difficult if not impossible
to eradicate. As for the mice, sorry I do not know.
Sam

I don't have a meeces in the greenhouse problem, it was just something I had
not heard of before, I do however agree with Sam about the mint growing all
over the place. I have a bed of assorted mints that grow into the lawn and
smell wonderful when the lawn is cut, I am happy with that, no problem
there.

kate