Old 02-06-2007, 04:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Douglas.Janicki@gmail.com is offline

Default Butterfly Bush

On May 16, 5:38 pm, dohc46 wrote:
Every summer I have numerous butterflies from dawn to dusk constantly
hanging out on my 10 butterfly bushes. However, this week (NorthEast
Ohio), I seen a handful ofbutterflysflying around my house;
obviously they didn't stick around too long since my butterfly bushes
have not bloomed yet.
First off, I hope they find something to eat...I'm thinking, "Oh no,
they are all going to die since they don't have any butterfly bush
nectar to eat."
Any suggestions on what plants, or something else, I can plant/use to
attract the butterflies until my butterfly bushes start blooming?

Thanks.

LANTANA IS GREAT FOR BUTTERFLYS