Old 02-06-2007, 05:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default Ortho Bug B Gon Max question

"Lar" wrote in message
Ook wrote:
My wife inadvertantly used Ortho Bug B Gon Max spray on a row of lettuce
and mustard. The bottle does not list this particular vegetable at all on
the outside of the label, and the inside of the label has been damaged to
the point where I can't read it. Does anyone have any information about
using this on lettuce and mustard? Should I destroy the plants, or can
they be eaten after a certain amount of time?

Hunt down the label on the web..call the manufacturer..read another label
on a product at the store. If the product is not made for the plants
destroy the plants.

Lar

I think I'll have to call them, I was hoping someone here might actually
know something usefull. So far, your advice to call them is the best advice
I've received . The website generates errors, and I can't find what I'm
looking for there.