Old 02-06-2007, 06:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pennyaline Pennyaline is offline

Default Ortho Bug B Gon Max question

Ook wrote:
Ah, the website is up. And they don't have the vegetable list there, so I
called them. The only information the gentleman could give me was they could
not recommend consuming any non-listed vegetable. Suckage. Well, look on the
bright side. I have 15 pepper plants left over that I need a place for - now
I have room for them LOL.

Moral of the story - don't let your wife get near your garden with bug
spray!

Or you could refrain from using bug spray. I mean, it happens.