Old 02-06-2007, 07:50 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article
,
Bill Rose wrote:

It's disgusting, along with
the greed and every putrid thing about it, the desire for it, the
attachment to it,etc.

You are preachin' to the choir. ;-)

Two things though; (1) remember the Hindenberg (boom!) and, (2) the
First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or
destroyed (beware of little black boxes).

It seems that electric motors fueled by wind, water, Sun (and Earth
bound fusion) and, perhaps conventional, central, power plants where CO2
can be scrubbed from the smoke stack are the answer.

Personally, I don't need to go from 0 mph to 60 mph in 4 sec. So there
may be some adaptations we need to make but I think we can live with
that.

- Bill(y)

I've lived with 4 cylinder engines all my life.

0-60 in 4 seconds?

Why? puzzled look
--
Peace, Om