Old 02-06-2007, 03:48 PM posted to austin.gardening
[email protected] cinquefoil_5@yahoo.com is offline

Default Preparing soil for planting,

Thank you for your advice, its appreciated.
My mother always used some kind of "manure" I even remember going to a
friends house who had horses and shoveling bags of horse manure for
her garden.
She had a beautiful garden and never read a book about it.
I on the other hand , I read till I am blue in the face, and still it
only accomplishes to make me crazy...lol
I am new at gardening I admit and have been doing mostly container
gardening. Soon, hopefully, we are buying a house so that is why I am
trying to learn more.
Thank you again,
Anita