Old 02-06-2007, 05:40 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Rain

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:59:44 CST, Hal wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:37:49 CST, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

Far out. There's a storm headed right for me. Bet it misses me. Am
I a cynic about rain or what?

I hope you are a wet cynic this morning. I have a few drops falling
off the roof and a very slight drizzle about 150 miles North of the
Florida line. I'm hoping for a measurable amount in the rain gage
before it all goes away.

Regards,

Hal

I'm not complaining, we have more rain today by 10 than we had the
entire month of May. But looking at the radar it isn't going to be
around much longer. A drought-buster this isn't.
--
Galen Hekhuis
I may have mispoken