Old 02-06-2007, 10:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
I have lots of rocks that I've hauled home from my favorite glacial
outfall
pile. And a few (two, I think) pieces of wonderfully contorted
driftwood but not much else.

What do you have in yours?

Oh, wait, on rainy days I have a large pale green trash can that I
put out under the leaky gutters to catch rainfall for use on dry
days.

freshly buried pizza it seems. my husband just let wyatt plant his
leftover pizza slice from lunch to see if he could grow a whole "BIG"
pizza.

arg.................gonna be fun when it doesn't

Too bad you can't get a set of those gag Chattering Teeth. You could put
that there and then ask him if he needs to count his teeth since it
appears he planted one.