Old 02-06-2007, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 15:59:13 -0000, wrote:

I HAVE 5 BACK YARDS. ALL HAVE PONDS STREAMS, BUTTERFLYS BUSHES.
LANTANA, G SCALE TRAINS ALL AROUND EVERY YARD. FERNS, ALL KINDS OF
PLANTS HEDGES BOXWOOD. I HATE GRASS. DOUG

I love those G Scale Trains and the amazing work which goes into the
landscape, etc. One of these days I may get into doing that. This
isn't our final house so it won't happen in this garden, but maybe our
final house...impermanence permitting.