Old 30-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Mike

Default cats

In article , Jack
writes
I had some "Pee Off" plants last year. The neighbourhood cats took smug
delight in pooping right on top of them! I won't bother buying any this
year. My brother also found they didn't work. YMMV.

Carpet gripper along the tops of fences and under gates :-)))

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more