Old 03-06-2007, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Q: What besides plants and mulch do you have in your garden?

In article
,
Bill Rose wrote:

In article

.net,
William Wagner wrote:

Guess you know 'Pearls Before Swine" ?

No fair. That was 1969. Nobody remembers 1969. You'll have to excuse me.
I got old there for awhile but I'm younger now. I'll have to introduce
my self.

I'm picking up
"A problem from hell" : America and the age of genocide on Tue. from
the library. Haven't finished "Omnivore's Dilemma" yet, so I bought a
copy. With the library, it is hurry up and wait.

Thanks for both introductions Bill.

- (the other) Bill(y)

Not a test just a few fond memories. I sort of remember 1969 but
married in 1972 and had five kids . A blur for sure.

Meanwhile I ordered"A problem from hell" an was reminded of Balzac
admonition that the only sin there is wanting to know every thing.

Bill a sinner who planted a few moon flowers about this day.

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade