Old 03-06-2007, 01:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default wish list

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 09:58:57 -0400 in danny wrote:
I've never liked Baldan's Kaleidoscope, but I do actually need to replace my
Wildcat 'Everlasting', that was a nice one...
-danny, who needs to learn how to grow oncidiums some day

I'm not sure there's anything to learn. Non-intergenic ondiciums
just stay happy for me. Odontocidium Wildcatts just croak on my wife and me.
(And if we find another really nice one, we look forward to killing another
one).

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up